Two years ago I started learning memory verses as a part of the Memory Verse Team that Beth Moore started on her blog. It has been an amazing way to hear God speak to me through His Word. I decided to ask my friends and family if they will join me in learning new verses this year. On the 1st and 15th of each month we will learn a new verse. I have found that telling my friends about my memory verses is a way to help me keep my commitment to learn a new verse every two weeks. Please share your verse with us by commenting on this blog.

Friday, January 14, 2011

1/15/11 Memory VerseI

I decided I needed to find a verse in the Old Testament, so I went back through my underlined verses in my e-Bible and I found this one. I liked it because it talked about how God's mercies are new every morning. I am going to pray that God will keep my eyes open excited about the mercies he will show me every day.

Lamentations 3: 22-24 ESV

Lamentations 3:22-24
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him. ”

Posted by Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment